
Sometimes it is sooo hard to lay him down when he falls asleep. I love kissing his cheeks.

We are still trying to break Tegan from sucking his thumb. (Or should I say thumbs) As you can see here we are not doing so well.

The other day Tegan fell asleep in his chair so I jumped in the shower. When I got out he was just watching tv and sucking his thumb! It seems he enjoys watching TLC as much as mommy and daddy do.

His belly is starting to get a little chubby!

And we wonder why!?!?

We have been trying to encourage Tegan to put other things in his mouth besides his thumb. But it is not working so well.
1 comment:
AWWW let him suck his thumb!!! I sucked mine until I was I think 5!!!! :) I also didn't want mine to suck their thumb, but it's so darn cute! Both of mine are obsessed with their pacifiers. I only let them have them in their beds now. I will tell you the nice thing about his thumb is that he can't throw it over the crib in the middle of the night and cry!! :)
Cute pic of his belly!!!!
Love the black and white of you two!!!
Post a Comment