Kendal stays the Night!!!!
Tegan and Kendal had a slumber party again last night.
Kendal loves helping with Tegan when she is around him.
Tegan was not cooperating when Kendal was trying to cover him up...so she decided maybe if she laid on top of the blanket it would help.
It worked for a little bit.
"Oh well, I guess I'll just cover my self up!"
"So much easier!"
Tegan and Kendal had a slumber party again last night.
Kendal loves helping with Tegan when she is around him.
Tegan was not cooperating when Kendal was trying to cover him up...so she decided maybe if she laid on top of the blanket it would help.
It worked for a little bit.
"Oh well, I guess I'll just cover my self up!"
"So much easier!"





2 comments:
AWWWW!!! That is tooo funny!!!!! Looks like ya'll had fun!! Hopefully Kendal's little brother will decide to come SOON!!! Today is the day I want him to come!! :) yOu are such an awesome friend to watch Kendal for Shannon and Ross. Give her a kiss and hug from me next time!
I think today would be a perfect day!!! Being your birthday and all.Hope you have a great day Nikki.
Post a Comment