Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tegan loves his grandma Moe!!
Little Mason is 4 months old now. He was such a good boy at the party!Beth and Mason.
Mason was not wanting to have his picture taken all night!

Audrey and Tegan
Trouble, Tegan and Double Trouble!
The "famous" arbor picture!
Tegan loves Jeff!!!
Stacy and five of his six groomsmen, right after he asked them to be in the wedding!!
Shannon and I!!!!!

Thanks for all of your help man!! I do not know what I would do without you!!!


Stacy and I just want to say thank you to everyone for all of your love and support! We truly appreciate everyone and are glad to have you in our lives! Love Stacy Sumer and Tegan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to email me that picture of me and Tegan!!! I love it!

Amanda said...

Looks like ya'll had fun!

NIKKI said...

Wish we could have been there! We thought about ya'll that night. Looks like you had a wonderful engagement party!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

We had fun. Kendal loved all of the attention. I cannot wait for more parties and stuff.