Today we went to lunch after The Walk to Remember. They had the cuttiest mini ice cream cones. Sooo...I decided to let Tegan try one!
It did not take long for him to take a hold of the cone.

Here is looking at me and wondering why is she giving me something so good!!!
Kendal was a pro at eating her ice cream cone.
I think he likes it!

It did not take long for him to take a hold of the cone.
Here is looking at me and wondering why is she giving me something so good!!!
Kendal was a pro at eating her ice cream cone.
I think he likes it!





2 comments:
I bet he loved it! Did he get a brain freeze? It's sad to say but it's kinda cute when they're that little and they do. Like when they bite into a lemon....
OK...am I a mean mom???
xoxo
that is toooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment