Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tegan's new tent

I have been talking to Stacy for the past week about getting Tegan a tent. Today they went to Toys R Us to pick one out. Kendal was staying the night so I thought it would be fun for them to play in. As you can see we pretty much just added a new piece of furniture to our living room!
Tegan was very excited about his new toy.Stacy put it together when he got home. All smiles of course!!! He really loves being a daddy and I think enjoys playing with the new toys also.
Kendal and Tegan loved the new tent.

It even has a tunnel on the side. It did not take Tegan long to figure it out!
Just relaxing!
"Watch out here I come!"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

wow...looks like you guys have been busy! He is getting to be such a big boy! Makes you wonder where the times goes doesn't it? I love the picture of Tegan and the ice cream!!

NIKKI said...

looks like sooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!