Yesterday Tegan and I had a pj day and did not leave the house the entire day. So this morning we were feeling a little restless and decided to go see Shannon, Ross, Kendal and Kayden.
Kendal is going to be such a good big sister to Kayden. She loves showing Tegan how things work!!!
Kendal decided to show us how she can fit in the toy box.
Both Tegan and Kendal are cutting teeth right now....and both were feeling a little yucky. I thought this picture was way to cute to not put up.
Tegan was really not feeling very well and ended up taking a 3 1/2 hour nap when we got home. I guess between teething and playing he was really wore out.





2 comments:
We had fun. Thanks for coming. Can't wait to get together again.
Wish we could have come to play too!!! Looks like it was alot of fun! Tegan is starting to look more like a toddler.
Post a Comment