Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lost the bottle but found the pouting face!

We have been pondering taking the bottle away from Tegan, but were not sure how and when to do it. He has been drinking out of Nuby cups for some time now but would not really drink milk out of them. On Monday we decided to just take the bottle away cold turkey. He did fine but still was not drinking very much milk from a sippy cup. Last night I was looking on the Internet at different cups that were good for transitioning and found a few other ones besides the one by Nuby. So today I went to target in search for some different sippy cups. I decided to try two kinds; one by Gerber and one by Playtex. When we got home I tried the Gerber Transition Cup and Tegan loved it and drank his milk from it! He was so funny he carried it around all night even when it was empty.
So we have now made it 3 days with no bottles!!!!
Tegan loves bath time!
But not when he hears the word...no.
This is his new pouting face.
He likes to use it several times throughout the day!

Poor thing!!! We have definitely enter the world of toddler tantruming!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

BIG BOY Teagan!!! Life gets good when you only have to fix sippy cups :)

He's too cute in the bath tub!!

We see that same pouty face around here usually followed by a scream!