Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spots..spots and more spots!!!!

On Sunday Tegan broke out with a rash on his lower stomach. It had not gotten worse or spread on Monday. Today I took him to daycare and got a phone call two hours later and found out that the rash had spread all over his entire body. So I went and picked him up and made a doctors appointment for 3:00.The doctor was able to rule out any allergic reactions and said that it was viral. She was pretty sure that it may be the beginning stages of Chicken Poxs. She said we will just have to wait for the next 3 days to see if the spots blister and turn into actual chicken poxs!
Tegan is being a trooper for the most part,
although you can tell he is not 100% comfortable.
So he is home bound for the next 7 days and has to take lots of Aveno oatmeal baths.
Poor Little Hunny
"Ok....now I am feeling better."
"There is always time for dancing!"

Here is a video of Tegan's lovely spinning dance moves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKnHvaznz_k

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Don't you love those unexplainable rashes and other illnesses? hope he gets to feeling better soon!!

NIKKI said...

Oh no!!! Give him a hug and kiss from us!! Chicken pox just stink! I've had them twice and they will never know if I will truly be immune-- they are my biggest fear!!!! I just itch for him!! :) Keep us posted!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I hope he is feeling better.