On Saturday we decided to take Tegan to Heritage Square to get out of the
house for awhile and ride some rides.We took Tegan on the Alpine Slide and had to take a chair lift to get to the top of the hill. Tegan was not sure what to think at first when he saw me get on the chair lift and take off by myself. It did not take long until he thought it was lots of fun. 
The view from the chair lift.
Waiting for our turn to go down the hill.
(In the very slow lane of course)
Here is a video that I attempted to get while sliding down the hill:
(In the very slow lane of course)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJJSKF-lBwk

After the alpine slide we went on the paddle boats and the baby tea cups. Tegan and Stacy loved the tea cups. They were not my favorite activity of the day!!!
(I think that may be a sign of getting older)
Serious face while wondering what is going to happen.
Tegan was not very happy when the ride was over.

(I think that may be a sign of getting older)





3 comments:
I love the alpine slides...looks like a lot of fun!!!
AWW that face when it was over was pitiful! Amelia cries EVERY time we get off of a ride or the carousel!! It's amazing how much they love it at such a young age!
Looks like you guys have fun! Wish you would have called us!
Post a Comment