Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Tegan

Tegan turned 2 years old on the 9th!
Stacy and I took him to Chuck E. Cheese's tonight to celebrate.
It is hard to believe he is already two...
it seems like just the other day we were waiting for him to enter the world. He amazes me everyday and I still can not believe I have a 2 year old. The highlight of my day is when I get to pick him up after work. No matter what goes on he always brings a smile to my face! He is truly our little angel!


Tegan was not too sure about the bicycle ride that went up and down!



He loved ALL of the other rides.

It took him a few minutes to give Chuck E. Cheese a hug but eventually he made it!

He's thinking about it!

He looks like such a BIG boy with his little hand in his pocket.

Ok...I guess I'll hug him.

Tegan's favorite ride was this yellow bus. He sat on the same ride for close to 30 minutes! Not sure if the little girl he was riding with had anything to do with it! Notice him tickling her1

Just hanging out.

"Do we really have to go!"

This was before the breakdown. As we all know it is never fun or graceful to leave Chuck E. Cheese's! Tegan had a wonderful birthday and is looking forward to his party on Saturday!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Tegan!!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! We can't wait to see you Saturday!

NIKKI said...

Happy Birthday Tegan!!!! Looks like you had a ton of fun at Chuckie Cheese!!!! HAve a GREAT birthday party!!!!