Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who went to the hospital last night????

We got home around 2 this morning. Tegan woke up at 730 and you would never know that anything happened. He's back to running around dancing and making a mess. With no temperature! Last night was really scary! I have seen many people seize at work but it is a little different when it is your own child! I am just thankful he is ok!

He finally started to slow down around noon today and made himself a little bed underneath the coffee table. He took a 3 hour nap. Porr baby I think he needed it!

I have to admit Tegan got a little spoiled today. While he was napping Stacy and I built him a fort with his tent and the pool table. Then when he woke up we went to Toys R Us for him to pick out a new toy! He chose a nerf foam dart gun...typical boy. After that we asked him what he wanted for dinner and he said PIZZA! I have trained him well. To top it off we had to get some ice cream for after dinner!

Daddy and Tegan playing in the fort.


So yes we spoiled him a bit today...but I think after all his little body went through he deserved it!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

He defintiely deserved a day of totally spoiling him! Glad he's back to normal!!! Looks like a fun filled day!