Tegan has not been very interested in the whole Potty training thing. He has gone once at home and once at school but that is it. I decided to buy him some BIG boy undies to see if he was interested in them. Well he loved his new "Mellmo" undies but not the potty thing.
He ran around the house in them for awhile and all of the sudden we hear, "Oh NO DADDA, OH NO DADDA". When went down stairs we found him standing on top of Stacy's pool table in a puddle of pee pee! Stacy was not very happy to say the least. Later Stacy said I know this is going to happen but I never expected it to happen on my pool table!





1 comment:
Hee, Hee...that is really funny, and we love the Melmo undies! They will get the hang of it some time, but sooner rather than later would be nice! :)
Post a Comment