A few weekends ago Tegan, Stacy and I headed up to Grand Junction for my sister's dance show. This was the first year that Tegan was allowed to go to the show! I was not sure how he would do but we thought we would give it a shot. He did terrific and absolutely loved the show. Every time Stacy and I would whisper to each other Tegan would turn and around and say, "SHHHHHHH!"
Me, Tegan, Jessie, Jewels and my mom.
Jessie and Fitz
Jeff being camera shy.
I do not think we could have asked for Tegan to do any better on the car ride. He had no accidents the entire trip and only had to stop two time each way to go potty! I think he has officially gotten this potty thing down (at least during the day).





1 comment:
Looks like you are having an easier time than we are with potty training. Carter is a champ at home...but will not go anywhere else. Patience, patience... :)
Post a Comment