Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Boy Room

Over the past several months we have been doing a ton of work to our house. We decided to have about 50% of the house repainted and wall paper removed. During the project we decided to change Tegan's room to what used to be the spare bedroom. He has still been in a crib up until now and because we wanted to save money to get a bed that we knew he would use for along time. His bunk bed came in today and we suprised him by having it set up! It was so cute when he went into the room. He said, "WOW my new bed."
His room is not all the way done yet but he was super excited.
Trying out the ladder!
 Luckily it comes off the bed very easy!
We still have to find a chair for the desk.
He loves the top bunk.
Daddy and Tegan trying out the top bunk.

Stacy finished remodeling the closet yesterday.
His new dresser.
When it came to bedtime Tegan was not so sure about sleeping in his big boy bed. He said, "No I will sleep in my baby bed." I read him some stories and he ended up going to sleep.
I snuck in and took a picture of him an hour later and he was still sleeping! I even got a little teary eyed...he's not a baby anymore.

No comments: