Ok so we have some BIG news!!!
We found out 4 weeks ago that we were expecting another baby!
Stacy and I I took a test on February 16th and got a positive! We have been super excited.
I went to the doctor about 2 1/2 weeks ago because I was having some spotting and cramping. The doctor said everything looked really good so good that she saw two yolk sacs forming. She said we would have to wait till our next appointment to find out if that really meant twins! Today was our appointment and it was confirmed that we are having identical twins! They both had very strong heart beats and looked great. We are really excited...I am just a little nervous and shocked. But super excited.





2 comments:
Congratulations! I haven't checked your blog in a while and this is what I see. Wow. Congrats to all of you!
Identical twins, that is SO cool! Congratulations to you, Stacy, and big brother Tegan. What a fantastic adventure you're all embarking on! I'm not a religious person, but I can't help thinking of this as a wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment