Tuesday, July 28, 2009

26 week update

So here is my 26 week picture. 
This is only from a week ago and my stomach is already bigger this week! The babies are growing perfectly and at our 26 week appointment they both weighed 1 pound 14 ounces! The doctor is really happy that they both keep measuring the same especially since they are sharing a placenta! The doctor told me to expect the babies to go through a significant weight gain from now until 33 weeks! Obviously, this pregnancy has been much different than my first but I am still not getting used to growing out of my maternity clothes so quickly!
We were only able to get a good profile picture of Brayden this time.
Here is Gavin being blocked by Brayden's head!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

YOu look REALLY AWESOME!!! I wish I could come up there and take belly pics with Tegan for you!