Last Wednesday the 30th I received a picture message from one of the urses in the NICU with the picture below. It said, "Look close." Right away I noticed the babies did not have their feeding tubes in. We had been told that once they got their feeding tubes out they would go home in about 48 hours. I was in complete shock because I had just left the hospital and did not expect this to happen. We went into a excited panic mode.

That evening we cleaned the whole house, set up two pak and plays, put together the stroller, set the cars up with car seats and bases and tons of other stuff! By the end of the night we were ready for them to come home!





3 comments:
Hello Sumer! Thanks for stopping by my blog :-) Your boys are absolutely precious and I'm very happy to hear that they're close to coming home!! Good luck -- I'll definitely check back in to see how you're all making out!
I saw your post on Jennifer's blog, and had to come check out your babies! They are adorable, and I hope they get to come home soon. Then the fun really begins! : )
I hopped over from Jennifer's blog too. Your boys are adorable! So exciting that they get to come home soon!!!
Post a Comment