Saturday, January 14, 2006

Grandma Deaver came over to finish the stenciling in Tegan's room. Since he decided to come early his nursery was not completely finished yet. When I went to check and see how the stenciling was going this is what I found!! I think she was able to get more done once we left to go to the doctors.

Tegan and daddy layed on the floor and enjoyed the sunlight together yesterday morning.


Tegan had his first doctors appointment yesterday. He did really well and did not even pee anywhere when he was naked. He actually seemed to enjoy having his clothes off in public. Hopefully he grows out of this. The doctor said that he looks great! He now weighs 6 pounds 5 ounces, which is good because he was 6 pounds 1 ounces when we left the hospital.


"My life is just so great!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tegan is absolutely beautiful!!! I am so happy for Sumer, Stacy, Tessa and Tegan! Sumer and Stacy are going to be amazing parents and I wish them the best!!!
P.S. This website is sooooo adorable! I can look at him whenever I want!!!