Monday, April 24, 2006

Busy Few Days

Stacy and I have recently decided to put our condo on the market and buy a house. So we have spent the last three days painting, cleaning and declutterizing. It has been a huge job but I think after a half day tomorrow we will be done! This project has made me realize that I keep way to much junk that I really do not need!Stacy looked exhausted at the end of the day. He made two trips to target and one to home depot today all by himself. He would have only had to go to target once if he would have remembered to look at the list in his pocket!
Originally we were only going to paint one wall in the living room and then it turned into the whole thing. It looks much better now.
This is me painting on top of our mantle...can you tell that I am able to pretty much stand up straight. I guess there is some advantages to being short! Do you like my socks? Stacy had me put them on because they had tread on the bottom so I would not fall. I am so glad we are almost done.
We can not wait to have a house!!!!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

YEAH!! Good Luck on selling it! I hope it will go FAST!!! Keep us all posted!

Anonymous said...

The moving part is never fun but decorating it (especially a house!) will be fun! Hope I'm invited! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!