Today was my first day back at work and Tegan's first day at daycare. Everything went really well and it actually felt good to go to work. Luckily I get to transition back and will only be working part-time for the remainder of April.
Stacy missed us a lot!
Tegan had along first day and was a very sleepy baby!
Here's some pictures from yesterday in his new short overalls and hat!
He is not a happy boy!
I do not think he wanted his picture taken.
Stacy missed us a lot!
Tegan had along first day and was a very sleepy baby!
Here's some pictures from yesterday in his new short overalls and hat!
He is not a happy boy!
I do not think he wanted his picture taken. 




1 comment:
Hugs... I know that had to be a hard day for you!
He looks like he had fun and played hard!
Those overalls and hat are tooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment