On Friday Stacy, Tegan and I went to the park with Shannon and Kendal.
Kendal playing in the dirt.
Kendal loves to swing!! This park did not have any baby swings so I had to hold her on the swing. We had lots of fun.
Tegan had fun just hanging out in his stroller.
Kedal riding the horse.
Stacy loved playing with Kendal.
Kendal playing in the dirt.
Kendal loves to swing!! This park did not have any baby swings so I had to hold her on the swing. We had lots of fun.
Tegan had fun just hanging out in his stroller.
Kedal riding the horse.
Stacy loved playing with Kendal.





1 comment:
AWW those are some cute pics at the park. Ya;ll are going to have so much fun with your kids together as they get older!!! It's nice having friends with kids to get together with!! Looks like everyone had fun!
Post a Comment