On Tuesday evening Stacy, Tegan and I went to dinner with my friend Audrey and her two kids, Jaden and Kyla. Audrey's B-day was on the 11th but Tegan was sick so we had to reschedule dinner. We went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner which was lots of fun.

Jaden is such a little ham!!!!
He loves to smile for the camera.

Audrey and Jaden

Kyla is usually very shy except when it comes to playing with Tegan. She loves to kiss him and make him laugh.

Sorry a duplicate from the little ham.

Tegan did so good at dinner. He loves hanging out and watching the big kids!
3 comments:
I had a blast!!! Tegan is sooo big! And soooo sweet! I can't wait for you guys to move into your house! Love you guys!
Tegan looks so big holding his own bottle!!
Yes- He holds it when he feels like it!
Post a Comment