Sunday, September 17, 2006

Another new hat and trick!

On Friday night Tegan spent the night with my parents at their cabin in Netherland. They said he had lots of fun and was a very good boy. Grandma Moe bought Tegan this new hat. He loves wearing it!He kind of looks like a little Elf!

Tegan has finally mastered crawling for the most part. On Thursday night he took his first few crawls and now today he seems to have it down fairly well. While I was down loading these pictures I went to look at Tegan and he had already crawled into the laundry room and then made it to the bathroom. I guess it is time to invest in some baby gates!!!
http://media.putfile.com/Tegan-crawling

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yea Tegan!! Way to go!! Yep..sounds like it is time to baby proof!

NIKKI said...

GO TEGAN!!!
Yep the days of leaving ANYTHING on the floor that you don't want him to touch are gone...He really likes your lap top :)

We STILL have babygates all over our house!