I started Graduate school this week and will be going full time on Mondays and Tuesdays! Stacy is keeping Tegan home on Tuesday's. When I got home I had lots of pictures from their fun day together!
He is getting so handsome!
Stacy took Tegan over to the stream across from our house and decided to take some pictures. I was not sure if it was just me or not but doesn't Stacy seem to be fairly far away from Tegan? Boys will be boys though. Maybe I should get used to him being dirty and so on.
Oh well I guess he did not fall in and they had fun....right?
He is getting so handsome!
Stacy took Tegan over to the stream across from our house and decided to take some pictures. I was not sure if it was just me or not but doesn't Stacy seem to be fairly far away from Tegan? Boys will be boys though. Maybe I should get used to him being dirty and so on.
Oh well I guess he did not fall in and they had fun....right? 




1 comment:
Oh boy...Jamie left Carter on the couch the other day, and I had to ask where he put Carter, then I said...you know Carter is starting to be a bit more mobile than before. Sure enough, Carter had face planted himself onto the couch cushion...luckily he didn't fall off.
Post a Comment