Tuesday, January 02, 2007

....and he's off !!!!!

Last night Tegan was playing with his toys like he does every night after dinner. All of the sudden Stacy and I realized he was walking with the help of his toy. Here is a video of him walking back and forth. I guess it will not be long until he is walking all over the place.

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

GOOOO TEGAN!!!!! LOve that tounge sticking out in the end of the video!

yep you are right...tessa is going to be in trouble soon.... He will be all over the place soon!!

Amanda said...

Yeah Tegan!!! Just in time for his 1st birthday! Have fun!!!

Mama, Melene, & Malachi said...

What a handsome boy! I cannot believe he is going to be 1 years old in just a few days. How time flies when you are having fun. Give hugs and kisses and I will give ya a call soon.