It is so hard to believe that it has been 1 year since Tegan was born. I decided to post some of my favorite pictures from the past year. To be honest I became a little emotional. I am so sad that time has gone by so fast,
but I am also very excited to continue and watch my little boy grow up.
Looking back at all of the pictures has made me realize how quickly time really does go. Here is a picture of me on January 7, 2006- two days before Mr. Tegan was born.
January 9th, 2006
Daddy's 1st time holding Tegan
Mommy's 1st time holding Tegan.

Tegan's 1st doctors visit.
January 9th, 2006
Daddy's 1st time holding Tegan
Mommy's 1st time holding Tegan.
Tegan's 1st doctors visit.
Just a few days old.
First time in his crib.
January 2006- One of his 1st days home.
Tegan's 1st bath.
January 2006- 1 week old





2 comments:
It is VERY emotional to go through all the pics...!!!
Happy Birthday Mr Tegan! You are a great little boy. It has been wonderful watching you grow this year.
Post a Comment