Monday, June 11, 2007

Road Trip to Nebraska

About a week or so ago my engine went out in my car!!! We were really hoping it would make it until I was done with school...but no such luck. Stacy's grandfather was very nice and offered to let me borrow one of his cars to get me through the next couple of months. So we took a rode trip on Sunday to meet Stacy's Grandfather, Aunt Beverly and Uncle Melvin to pick up the car.
We had a picnic lunch and Tegan found a new little friend.He was so brave!!! He just picked the little frog up right away....and then threw him. But the frog was fine!
Tegan though it was sooo funny when the frog would jump.

He is SUCH a boy!


He tried to lay his head on the frog several times to give him a hug!




4 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

That is so cute.

NIKKI said...

VERY cute!! Love the music!

Hey look at the bottom of your blog...your music is double listed so it is playing on two different players and they are off from each other!!

Sumer said...

I know I got a little inpatient!!!! But I think it is fixed!!!

Amanda said...

Isn't the road trip to Nebraska the greatest!! Glad you got a new set of wheels!!