Thursday, June 28, 2007

The World of Pretend

I have noticed that Tegan has suddenly entered the world of pretend. He is so funny. We have a empty wine holder that has a handle on it and Tegan loves to drag it around. Last night I came into the family room and he had a drum holder around his neck, his blanket and his wine box and he looked at me waved and told me BYE-BYE.He walked around in circles through the kitchen and family room...
waving and telling me BYE BYE. He did this for almost 30 minutes. NON-STOP.
It was pretty amusing and kept him busy while I cooked dinner!
He also likes to sit and pretend he is eating things out of a empty bowl or pretend he is cooking. I told Stacy that I think it is time for him to get a pretend kitchen....I am sure you know how that went over!

I think I like the world of pretend!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't see anything wrong with a pretend kitchen...that seems to be the most popular center at work...even for the boys, of all ages!

NIKKI said...

AWW that's really cute!! They have one that is one side is a kitchen and one is a GRILL!! It's really cool...we just played with it last night at one of our little boyfriends house. It was really cool!