Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Wedding Weekend

As many of you know Stacy and I got married on Saturday September 22, 2007.
Everything went smoother than I could have asked for! It truly seemed as if everything just fell into place. It is crazy to think you spend an entire year planning one day and then it is over before you know it. It was an amazing day and we were surrounded by all of our friends and family. Stacy and I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported us. We are so blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives.
THANK YOU!
I thought that I should update my pictures from the last couple of weeks. We are leaving tonight for Jamaica so I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post after our trip and once I get all of the wedding pictures back.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

You made a BEAUTIFUL bride Summer!!! Have fun on your honeymoon!!!

Anonymous said...

remember I told you one day you would meet someone that would make you feel amazing? well honey I think you found that someone! I am so proud of you honey...and of course I got a great SON! Love ya Mom