One night we went with our resort to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville.
As soon as we got out of the bus they started giving us shots.
There was an amazing fire dancer once it got dark.
When they asked for a male volunteer of course I put Stacy's hand straight up in the air.
And this is what happened.
Every night they had a live band at our resort. All of the couples below got married on the same day as us. We had so much fun hanging out and dancing every night.


Our last walk on the beach.


And our last sunset on the beach.
So cheesy I know...but we had to!
We truly had an amazing 10 days. I was VERY ready to get home to see Tegan though!!
Our last walk on the beach.
Not ready to go back to work on Monday though!!!





2 comments:
Looks like sooo much fun...we went to Jamaica for our honeymoon too. What a great place. But, I am sure you were ready to get back to Tegan.
Oh I am sooo jealous! It looks like you two had an AMAZING honeymoon and a trip to remember forever!!! You got some GREAT pics!!!
Post a Comment