We went to pick out a tree the evening we returned back from Gran Junction. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful in finding one. So Stacy and Tegan went on a mission to find one while I was at work the following day. They found the perfect tree! I think I am going to have to minimize some of our x-mas boxes before next year...they are getting a little overwhelming.
We expected Tegan to be a little more interested in the whole decorating process this year. His interest lasted for about 5 minutes and then he was off to play with his toys.
The final product.

The final product.
I decided to only put up a few of my village houses this year. Tegan loves to sit and look at them when the lights are on them.
His favorite thing to do all night is turn on ALL of the musical animals!
I think the batteries may run out soon!





2 comments:
I love the Chipmunk song too...Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday! We went to see Santa, but Carter did not want anything to do with him...oh well, maybe next year!
Your tree is beautiful!
I have a village too!!!
Post a Comment