Sorry it has been a little while since we posted but I have had some computer issues.
So here are some pictures from the past week or so.
A couple of Sundays ago I came down stairs and found Tegan sitting like this. He has put his Elmo chair on top of the table and had his blanket over him watching football. Can you tell he is looking over his shoulder thinkng oh no it's mom!
Notice Stacy in the background very focused on the computer checking out his fantasy football scores!
"What Mom"

Tegan has decided he really enjoys helping me clean lately. I think he has gotten lots of practice from helping to wash the walls when he decides to draw on them!

Tegan has decided he really enjoys helping me clean lately. I think he has gotten lots of practice from helping to wash the walls when he decides to draw on them!
The other evening Tegan came down stairs and was saying, "Mom hat...hat mom?". When I looked down to see what he was questioning this is what I found on his head!
I am sure he will love this picture when he gets older!





2 comments:
That's too funny...when Carter saw the picture, he said "hat, hat"! :)
That would be a good one for his wedding video or senior video! TOOO funny!
Post a Comment