Monday, April 07, 2008

Poker Night

On Saturday the 29th we had some friends over for a "get together/poker party" to celebrate Stacy's birthday. It is always so much fun to get together with everyone! Our good friend Dave's brother and girlfriend just moved to Colorado and brought there son Logan over to play with Tegan. Tegan had a blast playing with Logan.



I tried to be really creative with Stacy's birthday present this year. I had ordered it in January and received it almost a week before his poker party. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not good with surprises! It was so hard to keep it from him as long as I did. I decided to let him open it a little early and of course Tegan had to help him open it!



I ordered this plate from a man in Nebraska who custom makes them for police officers. It was a difficult process because I had to send him pictures of Stacy's badge..which none of them came out. So I ended up video taping the badge and finally it worked! Everything on the plate is hand carved out of wood or ivory. Stacy was very surprised and loved it! You can see all of the details if you click on the picture.



My hunny and I!


The guys were nice enough to pose for a picture.

1 comment:

Garrison said...

The only thing missing was J and I serving cocktails and appetizers! Wouldn't that have been a sight!