On Tuesday the 22nd my Grandfather Rose passed away. At the last minute I made the decision that Tegan and I were going to fly to Kentucky to go to the funeral. So on Thursday the 24th I booked a flight to Kentucky at 10:30 am and we flew out at 2 pm. This was a trip of many firsts for Tegan. It was his first plane ride and the first time he meet his Great Grandma Rose, Cousin Lexi and two of his Great Aunts. Tegan did awesome on the flights and the entire trip.
Tegan and Lexi playing.
Tegan and his Papa Rose.
Tegan and Lexi were inseparable the entire trip. They played so good together.
Tegan playing hide and seek in my broken suitcase.
Tegan and his Great Aunt Paula.
The typical two year old face!
Tegan and his Great Aunt Lauren.
Tegan and I infront of the first place I lived in Kentucky.
Sweet Lexi decided to come along for the ride to take us to the airport.





1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa!
Post a Comment