Thursday, August 07, 2008

Potty Training Update

Tegan is doing much better than I anticipated with the potty training adventure. Since we made the transition to Pull Ups on Monday night he has gone pee pee in the potty in the mornings and at night. Today he went in the morning, when we got home from daycare and then at bath time...so 3 times. He has still not gone at school but tries at least 5 times a day. I am sure he will get there soon. He may just be a little pee shy in front of all his pretty teachers! Needless to say we have been spending a lot of time hanging out in the bathroom. I bought some new flash cards and he is getting lots of extra practice with his 123's and ABC's! I highly recommend these flash cards also (I found ours at Target). They have tons of activities on them and are laminated so they can even learn to trace the letters with crayons!
Check him out! You may want to mute the music at the bottom.

1 comment:

Garrison said...

Yeah! What a big boy Mommy!