Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas Afternoon

After christmas morning at out house we headed our to my parents house for brunch!
By this time Tegan definitely had the process of opening presents down. 
Jewels and Tegan

Jeff had me to make something for me and we finally got our name plate!

My sister had Stacy to make something for this year and put his purple heart metal in a shadowbox.

Stacy was a little nervous about having Jeff to make something for this year! 
He ended up making him a snow man that lights up and it turned out really great!
I had Jessie to make something for this year 
and and made her a scrapbook of her four years of dance.
My mom has always bought my sisters and I pajamas for christmas. Since I was not there on Christmas Eve she insisted on getting a picture of Jessie and I in our matching pajamas!


Tegan got lots of practice in his new jeep.



No comments: