Tegan was very persistent about wanting a Madagascar Birthday Party. So when I found the Jungle Women I was super excited. The Jungle Women, Linda came to our house and brought about 10-15 different animals. I was a little nervous about how the little kids would do...but they did excellent and loved all of the animals.
Linda allowed everyone to touch majority of the animals and was very educational.
Ted the tortoise!
Since Tegan was the birthday boy he got to feed Ted a banana.
Ted weighs 20 pounds.


Carter was not to sure about the animals.
Tegan's little girlfriend LOVED the animals.
So did Logan.
Emma Lee
Salt the Hedgehog
Logan checking him out.
The yucky Scorpion.
Tegan was the first one who got to hold the Boa!
Jewels did not hesitate at all.
Tommy even took a turn.
Stacy was super excited to hold the Boa.
I decided to pass.
Tegan getting a little braver.....

I did not like this one bit!

Matthew taking a turn.
Carrie and Baby Ayva.
Time to sing Happy Birthday!

"Ok, we want cake!"
"Maybe I should have taken a nap."
All of the kiddos particapated in opening presents





No comments:
Post a Comment