Anyone who knows me knows that I tend to be stubborn. Well earlier in the day I called our photographer and asked her to come take some maternity pictures because I knew the babies were coming. She agreed to come at 4:30pm. The nurse started asking me around noon if I was feeling contractions and I just kept saying, "not too bad." Well after 20 minutes of pictures I told everyone we needed to stop and have the doctor come in. The doctor checked me and her mouth dropped. I was fully dilated and ready to deliver. We ended up going straight to the operating room. Luckily I was able to get a spinal block and 20 minutes later the boys were out!
Stacy in his delivery gear.
August 27th, 2009
Gavin was born at 5:47 pm and weighed 3 pounds 12 ounces and Brayden was born at 5:51 pm and weighed 3 pounds 7.5 ounces. They were both 17 inches long.
Tegan was so excited to see his brothers!
Both boys are doing terrific and are already off of their oxygen.





No comments:
Post a Comment