Last Monday night I was up all night with really bad back pains. On Tuesday morning (the 25th) I started spotting so the doctor told me to go get checked out in the emergency room. When we got there the doctor checked me and found out that I was 2 1/2 cm. dilated. They made the decision to keep me for 48 hours and try and stop me from progressing any further. They also explained that once I was released they would want me to stop working until I had the babies.
So I spent the next few days in the hospital and it seemed everything was looking good to be released on Thursday afternoon. I woke up Thursday morning (27th) at 4 am to use the bathroom and realized that I was soaked but I had not used the bathroom. I let the nurse know and she ran a test and discovered that I had a leak in one of the sacs. So they checked me again and found out I was 3 1/2 cm. dilated. The nurse said I would not be leaving the hospital until I had the babies which could be anywhere from a week to several weeks.
Then the doctor came in to tell me she was just going to let nature take it's course and see what would happen. They thought the babies would come anytime over the next 24 to 48 hours....I knew they were coming that night.
31 weeks and 4 days





No comments:
Post a Comment