On Sunday when I visited with the boys something really seemed different with Brayden. He was very lethargic and slept the entire time I was there. We went back to visit that evening and I still had a bad feeling. He ended up having a bad evening and destated throughout the night. Poor think had to be poked and protted all night. They ended up finding out that he has a bacterial infection and is now being treated with antibiotics.
He only had to spend one night on the trauma bed and is now back in his isolette.
Precious Brayden resting after his VERY long night.
Luckily Brayden is already doing better.
He will need to be on antibiotics for the next week or so but already looks much better.
Just a little bump in the road that felt awhole lot bigger!
Gavin cuddled up snoozing away.





No comments:
Post a Comment