

Hello Everyone!!!!! This blog has been created especially for Tegan and once he is here I will post regularly to keep everyone informed. Now all he needs to do is arrive. I am due on the 24th but who knows...he seems to be pretty comfortable. His daddy is getting pretty anxious, which may be a little obvious from the pictures of him testing Tegan's crib and pack and play out with Tessa (the dog). The other day he wanted to take Tessa for a walk in Tegan's stroller but due to Tessa gaining some sympathy weight I convinced him to leave the stroller at home.





4 comments:
Hey Summer--
Your blog looks GREAT!! I feel like I know you... Shannon tells me about you all the time!! Can't wait to see baby Tegan!! (by the way LOVE the name!!)
Nikki
I can't wait to meet baby Tegan. Kendal is going to love him.
Your website looks great. Tegan is amazing and beautiful....reflects his parents! Congrats to you both. You two are blessed and i wish you nothing but happiness.
my little t-bear looks like he loves his new family! love grandma moe
Post a Comment