Monday, February 27, 2006

Just Waiting for Daddy!

We just wanted to tell everyone that we really appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers right now. Everyone has been truly amazing. Tegan has been such a good boy and misses his daddy very much. He can not wait to see him soon! Thank you for everything.
Love, Sumer

8 comments:

NIKKI said...

Sumer,
Stacy you and Tegan have been in our thoughts and prayers. Stacy is even now on my mom's churches prayer circle! I am hoping that Stacy gets to come home to you both soon!!!
Love and Hugs

Anonymous said...

Sumer,
You are doing an awesome job taking care of things. I am so proud of you! mom

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Many people are praying for you guys and pulling for Stacy to go home soon! You are such a strong family! We love you! Shannon, Ross, and Kendal

Anonymous said...

You guys are in my prayers. Sumer you are a strong woman and seem to be handling all this very well. Love you guys and let me know if I can be of any help.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Sumer,
I too can not believe how well you are handling all this, especially with Tegan only being a month and a half! You are an extremely strong woman (that I've always known), an excellent mother, and a TRUE friend! I know in my heart that Stacy will get through this and will be home soon enough! Stay strong and remember I am praying for you guys!
Love,
Audrey, Jaden, and Kyla
xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Sumer,
Hi, was doing some searches for a website name for Stacy and found your blog for Mr Tegan. Looks like this is the perfect place to direct people for an update on Stacy’s progress. But if you’d like more help in setting up a blog on a site such as www.stacyschantz.com let me know.

I know you are being bombarded with questions regarding his health and your well-being. Stay strong, as we all know it is only time and true rest that will heal his wounds. Tegan will see his Daddy soon. A neighbor told me today that his friend’s wife added Stacy to their prayer chain of 130 Portland, Oregon wives of Portland Police Officers.

I look forward to meeting you and Tegan. Please do not hesitate to ask of anything I can do for you and your family.
Much love
Gary (Marlene’s cousin)

Anonymous said...

Sumer,
I am a friend of Nikki and Shannon and I often check your blog through Shannon's. You and Stacy are in our prayers. I know it is hard to stay strong through these time but know that many unknown friends are praying for a fast recovery for Stacey and strength for you. Tegan is beautiful!! He is very lucky to have such wonderful parents!!
God Bless You

Anonymous said...

Sumer, You and Stacy are always in my thoughts and prayers right now. My son-in-law is an officer for the Chesterton, Indiana department. I don't think I've shared that with you. I've known your Mom for about (what is it Moe 23 years!) If anyone can hold their head up thru a crisis, its you! You come from the strongest stock. I'm sending Tegan a fleece blanket I made for the next Bronco season via Grandma Moe. I didnt want you to have to go to the post office right now. Thank You so much for taking the time to keep this blog going--Ive never met your guys and yet I feel like I know them. Always, Joanne