Saturday, February 18, 2006

Mommy's First Night Out

Last night I had my first night out of the house. I got together with three friends from high school for dinner. We had a lot of fun but it was still hard to be gone from Stacy and Tegan!! I missed them even though I was only gone for three hours.
Grandma Marlene came over while I was gone to spend some time with Tegan...oh and Stacy.

They had lots of fun and I even got pictures sent to me on my phone while I was gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to spend time with Sumer now that she is a mommy! Tegan is sooooo sweet! And Stacy is a GREAT guy! I'm sooo happy for them. We will have to get together again when Stacy can come out (Sumer said she can't wait until they can go have a night out together). Love you guys!
Audrey

Anonymous said...

You guys both look great and I miss you! Teagan is getting so big. I cannot wait to meet him and see you!