Monday, February 20, 2006

Trip to the Children's Museum

Today Tegan, Jewels and I went to the Children's Museum. It was tons of fun...but extremely busy. I forgot that everyone was out of school for the holiday. I also forgot to bring the snuggly to carry him around, I am sure I will get better at planning outings. Tegan really enjoyed laying in the "baby pond" on a lilly pad. I attempted to attach a video so click on the attached website and then then the video should start but it may take a few minutes to load. (You'll see a big blue thing in the middle and then just wait) Hopefully this should work but I am not sure if I know what I am doing yet!

There was another Lilly Pad next to Tegan and he really enjoyed looking at the other babies around him.

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

wayyy cute! The video worked good!!