Tegan was so excited to see Daddy this morning before he left for daycare. We leave at 6:30am and Stacy gets home at 6:30am, so we do not usually have much time. But Tegan loves to giggle at him before we leave.
Tegan is starting to move around alot! This is his oh no, she saw me look.
"Ok, I think she turned away."
"I think I can. I think I can."
It won't be long until he is all over the place!!!!
Tegan is starting to move around alot! This is his oh no, she saw me look.
"Ok, I think she turned away."
"I think I can. I think I can."
It won't be long until he is all over the place!!!! 




3 comments:
My boy is so cute, just like his moma.
Get READY!!! It's crazy once they get moving!! he is sooo precious!!
Go Tegan GO!
Post a Comment