Here we are wasting more time in line. Tegan was not enjoying pictures anymore. He surprisingly did really good at the two day event and enjoyed getting outside.
There were lots of freebees for the kids. Tegan is already like his daddy and loves a good burger!
Stacy and Tegan at Invesco Field.
It's naptime! All tuckered out!
Even Ronald McDonald made it to the Fan Fare.
Stacy's favorite player is John Lynch. Today he showed up to sign autographs at one of the lines Stacy just happened to be in. He was only signing for one hour. Luckily the line got cut off about five people behind Stacy and Jessie. They got really lucky and got him to sign two footballs, a poster and two Jerseys. I was waiting at the end of the line for almost two hours. Finally I convinced the security officer to let me sneak in and get John Lynch to hold Tegan for a picture. Stacy was so happy.

We had Tegan's picture drawn. I do not really see any similarities.

All Stacy can talk about now is getting everything framed. I guess now he has lots of things for his Bronco room once we move!

There were lots of freebees for the kids. Tegan is already like his daddy and loves a good burger!
Stacy and Tegan at Invesco Field.
It's naptime! All tuckered out!
Even Ronald McDonald made it to the Fan Fare.
Stacy's favorite player is John Lynch. Today he showed up to sign autographs at one of the lines Stacy just happened to be in. He was only signing for one hour. Luckily the line got cut off about five people behind Stacy and Jessie. They got really lucky and got him to sign two footballs, a poster and two Jerseys. I was waiting at the end of the line for almost two hours. Finally I convinced the security officer to let me sneak in and get John Lynch to hold Tegan for a picture. Stacy was so happy.
We had Tegan's picture drawn. I do not really see any similarities.
All Stacy can talk about now is getting everything framed. I guess now he has lots of things for his Bronco room once we move!





No comments:
Post a Comment