As many of you know Stacy has been off work since his accident on February 24th. Tonight he is returning to work. He will be working overnights on the desk(10pm-6am) until he is able to go back to work on the street. I was very sad to see him go to work tonight...I have been so used to him being at home all the time. But I think it will be good for him to get back into the swing of things in the working world.(He has became a pretty good house wife though...Just joking babe) Tegan and I miss you babe!!!
Stacy thought it was pretty funny to put panty hose on Tegan's head. I guess he does look pretty cute!
And for everyone who saw the experiment yesterday Stacy did not let you down. He did not only do a 2nd experiment... he even did a 3rd. Just for you.
Stacy thought it was pretty funny to put panty hose on Tegan's head. I guess he does look pretty cute!
And for everyone who saw the experiment yesterday Stacy did not let you down. He did not only do a 2nd experiment... he even did a 3rd. Just for you. This one is him trying mentos and diet coke in his mouth:
This one is his 2nd attempt at the 2 liter. It did not spray as high as the first time:
Great Job on your experiments babe...even if I did not get to drink the diet coke.





1 comment:
Stacy--
I REALLY enjoyed watching your experiments!! I would have never thought to try that!! If I ever have mentos, diet coke, and I am bored I'll have to try it out!!
Have fun back at work.
Tegan is precious as always!
Post a Comment