Today Tegan was starting to feel a little better and is getting back to his normal happy self... as long as he did not cough!
GUESS WHAT!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!Stacy and I finally got a contract on our condo and we are buying a house!!!! Today we had the inspection and everything went really well. We are soooo excited. It will be so wired to go from a 1150 square ft. condo to a 2700 square ft. house. The new house is in Arvada at 80th and Kipling. It is a beautiful house and neighborhood. The people we are buying it from are the original owners and bought it in 1977. They are the nicest people and are very happy to have Stacy and I buy their house.
Here is Tegan and I in front of the house and take note of him sitting up by himself!!!
Here is Tegan and I in front of the house and take note of him sitting up by himself!!! 




3 comments:
My family sure looks good in front of our new house. I love you guys so much and can't wait to spend many great years together here.
GO TEGAN!!!!
That is sooo great Sumer and Stacy!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment