Sunday, July 30, 2006

Working on the Nursery

Shannon and I spent the afternoon working on getting Baby Cedrick's nursery ready. Shannon has not posted any progression pictures so I decided to do it for her. Here is her 37 week progression picture. I think she looks great!!!!
Shannon and I decided we were tired of waiting for Ross to move the crib in from the garage. So while Tegan and Kendal were asleep, we took on the task of taking the crib apart and moving it inside!

We were so proud of ourselves for getting it apart AND getting it back together.

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Shannon you are ONE HOT MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!! The crib looks GREAT in there!! I can't wait to see it all ready for baby boy Sedrick Hedrick :)

NIKKI said...

Thanks for posting a progression pic Sumer! You are awesome!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Thanks for all of your help! It was alot of fun. Ross was very impressed with the work we did. I told him it was easy for us to do, but he would have had trouble!