For the 4th of July we went over to our friends Shannon and Ross's house for a BBQ. Saturday was Shannon's 30th Birthday so we threw a surprise party for her on the 4th. Shannon ended up having lots of surprises for her birthday. Her good friends The Spreen family came out with Shannon's parents to visit. Stacy Tegan and I were very excited to finally get to meet Brian, Nikki, Amelia and Abigail.
Tegan wore a very festive outfit for the 4th of July.
I found some cool googles for all of the girls. Below is Amelia.
Abigail
And Kendal
Tegan wore a very festive outfit for the 4th of July.
I found some cool googles for all of the girls. Below is Amelia.
Abigail
And Kendal





2 comments:
Thanks for the party! I had so much fun.
We are back home now! :( We had a GREAT time meeting you Stacy, and precious Tegan!! Thanks for the googles! The girls are hilarious in those pics!
Post a Comment